new to bags

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to bags

Hey, this might sound dumb but i am new to working with trucks and everything. I am thinking about going with bags on my 96 2 door 2wd tahoe and i was wondering which kit would work best with my truck and also around how much i am looking at spending. Any suggestions would be great thanks

RE: new to bags

On the front you could use either the Shockwave or the Cool Ride. A weld on parallel 4-link is the best setup on the rear. If you don' t want to 4-link it you could also use an Air Over Leaf setup.
    We have also put a Shockwave on the rear of one of those. It bolted in place of the OEM shocks, it worked great.

Let me know which direction you want to go with the suspension and what type of compressor kit you want, then we can work out a price.

Comment

RE: new to bags

The shockwaves are nice since they are a self contained bag and shock all in 1 unit, but you don' t get very much lift out of them. If your truck is a daily driver, I would highly recommend the coolride kit. As far as cost goes, it varies greatly and all depends on what you want. You could spend anywhere from $2-4 thousand just on parts.

Comment

Working...
      X