Many questions to bag my 2nd vehcile also with ART

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many questions to bag my 2nd vehcile also with ART

I love the coolride on my s10 with the roadgrater kit, so I would like to do the same with my 52 chevy truck..however i have several ?s for you.

I love the shockwaves look and ease of install, but will they give me the full travel length of the bag (roughly 5" s)? as i look through your catalog it seems the difference btw shockwave setup compressed and and extended is only 3" for the MII IFS....am i correct?

will the shockwaves compressed be as low as the your level coolride bag/seperate mounted shock setup?

will i need to notch my front frame to clear steering componets with the bags or shockwave?

thanks for your time

RE: Many questions to bag my 2nd vehcile also with ART

Are you going to use a M II front crossmember?

Comment

the stock pickup frame has a grafted on OEM stang 2 clip...sorry to omit that

Comment

You are correct the Shockwave doesn' t have as much travel as the Cool Ride but you should be able to get just as low.
        I am not aware of any notching necessary on that truck, that might depend on how low you go. I really don' t think you will have any problems though.

Comment

Darren,
          great, thanks for the help so far.....one last thing...what is the actual lift on the vehicle with the coolride, and with the shockwave? I guess thats the simplest way to ask my question.....Thanks for the reply, you customer service is by far the best

Comment

Total lift with the Shockwave is about 4" and about 5" with the Coolride.
            Almost forgot, you can' t use the Shockwave with the OEM lower, you must use the our tubular arm.

Comment

cool...can i get a shockwave for my application that would get more lift, even if it mean it will not go quite as low....thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X