need some advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some advice

what do i need to put my 2002 denali on four corner bags?
    i get a different anwser from everyone. i want it to be
    fully adjustable front/back side/side if possible
    how low can i go...and what about the previous stock rear air ride crap??
    HELP...
    also does anyone know a good shop in Phoenix AZ??
    thanks
    garrett

RE: need some advice

Hey bud I think that maybe I have any answer for you. Is your truck four wheel drive? If so I think that I have seen someone bag an Escalade using a custom bag mount on the top of the upper control arm. Obviously this would be very custom job and not many will do this. The back is easy though. If it is two wheel then you have got it made. I am sure if you wanted to bring it to Michigan me and a friend could bag it for you. Not easy but I know that we can do it. I have done harder. Laters

Comment

Up front as long as it is 2WD we have a Shockwave setup that will bolt-on. In the rear I would use our Cool Ride kit, it is designed for the spring setup but should work in place of the factory bags.
      If it is 4WD it will custom fab. using the Shockwave.

Comment

Hey Darren I think that it would be easier if it is four wheel to just custom mount a regular bag on top of the upper control arm and then run almost like a strut tower brace accross the engine to make them stiff. You would have to take out the torsion bar or put a small rated one in. But I am sure that I have seen this done before. I wouldn' t mind trying myself. Laters

Comment

The only thing I am concerned with is putting the weight of the vehicle on top of the upper control arm. The upper control arm was designed to locate the spindle, not hold up the truck.
          I not trying to say it won' t work, you just might have to modify the control arm.
          Check out lowlifecustoms.com they dropped an ' 01 Denali 4WD using the Shockwave, there are some pics there.

Comment

sweet thanks dude I will have to check it out. I personally have not done one like this before and I know that I have seen the bag on the upper control arm but I am not sure of the longevity of it though.
            Later

Comment

Working...
            X