Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the Cages run the same price. The Base 4 point cage (Main hoop to trunk) is $2500. The Roadrace style door bars add $900, and the shoulder harness bar adds $300.

Comment

Stopped by your trailer on Power Tour this year and talked about replacing cage in my Camaro. The idea was to install the loop and door bars but not the rear pieces because they won't clear the convertible top. Do you see any problems with this approach? What would the cost be for just these pieces?

Doug

Comment

We actually had a customer do that on his 69 Camaro Conv. It fit just fine. We will basically swap the package tray and trunk bars for the door bars. $2500.

Comment

TigerCage for C2 Corvette Coupe

Want to weigh in here to encourage your development of a TigerCage for the C2 Vette. I know you are working on a company C2 coupe project and want to tell you if you develop a TigerCage for that project you can sell the very next one to me. Just need you to hurry cause she is off the frame now and might actually go back on in the next couple months. Maybe. LOL

Comment

I'll pass it on....

Comment

64/65 Chevelles

Are you going to include the 64/65 Chevelle models for the cages, these cars are the red-headed step children of the Chevelle line for parts. That problem is changing - however very slowly!

Comment

We just built on for our '66 Chevelle, this one should fit your car.

Comment

tiger cage

Sure would be nice to have a roll cage in my 55 T-bird. May have to eliminate the soft top which is stored behind the seat. Has there been consideration of a cage for convertibles, because I'm sure there is a market for it.

Comment

How about a tiger cage for G-boddie. IMO There is a good market for somthing like this in the TB comunity.

If you guys need a car for a prototype, let me know.

Comment

I'm Dreaming of a G Body Tiger Cage under my tree

Hey Guys,
                      I am the one that has been calling and emailing you for the past year on the G Body (1985 Monte Carlo SS) Tiger Cage. Any date of production yet? Greg

Comment

Not yet....but we have a new sway bar for them. It's a modular design like the A Body and Camaro one. I'll start a thread.

Comment

Dear Santa,
                          Please make a Tiger Cage for my G Body

\__s ;;;;;;;;

Comment

G body tiger cage

Please advise status of producing the G BODY TIGER CAGE.

Comment

not quite yet. . .I know it's in line and patiently awaiting cage development

Comment

G Body Tiger Cage

Has there been any progress on design and fabrication of the G Body Tiger Cage?

Comment

Working...
                                X