X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about b-body mopars, namely 69 Chargers

Comment

G Body Tiger Cage

Has there been any talk or plans to start development of the G body Tiger cage?

Comment

tirger cage

has anyone polished out one of the cages?

Comment

I haven't met anyone w/ the patience yet..... It would look good tho.

Comment

Is theyre going to be a tigercage for late 60s mopar say a C body?I hope you all will do more products for non GM vehicles.I am very impressed with ridetech products!

Comment

G body tiger cage - when?

I would really appreciate an update on the development of the Tiger Cage design for the G Body. It seems that news on the Tiger Cage development has completely stalled. What are your plans?

Comment

The new Mustang Tiger Cage was just completed. I'm not sure what's next in line as we have to finish the suspension for the 2010 Camaro first.

Just keep an eye on the website. Anything new coming out will have it's own rotating banner.

Comment

Tiger Cage Dimensions - Interchange Possibilities

Please post the dimensions of the current Tiger Cages. Also what is the cost of the bar bracket castings? Thank you, Greg

Comment

The Clamp/Bung assemblies can be purchased separately. $125 per connection.
                    For obvious reason I can not release the dimension of the various TigerCages. But I can tell you that every new application requires completely different bars and brackets. For example, after designing the cage for the 68-72 GM A Bodies we were hopeful that all or at least some of the components could be used on the 64-67 A Bodies. NONE of them would fit properly. We had to start over completely. So, if we do not have an application for your car then the best I can do is sell you the clamp assemblies.

What kind of car do you have?
                    Last edited by amber@ridetech.com; 07-21-2010, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Just read your post above... We have a G-Body, it will be done in the near future. Patience grasshopper....

Comment

Originally posted by darren@ridetech.com View Post
                        Just read your post above... We have a G-Body, it will be done in the near future. Patience grasshopper....
                        I hope you do build the Metric G body cage soon. I really wanted to include the Tiger Cage in my custom build. Even a grasshopper's patience has it's limits!

Comment

Originally posted by darren@ridetech.com View Post
                          It's on "the list".....
                          Do you plan to build tiger cage for 94-04 mustangs!

Comment

Hopefully some day......

Comment

Thought I would try again to see if you intend to build the G Body TIGER CAGE. This is going on year three that I have been asking.

Comment

You can wait or pay a chassis shop to build you a cage today but it won't be bolt in I'm sure.I do have a question the camaro cages will fit a same year firebird right?

Comment

Working...
                                X