No announcement yet.

TigerCage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have not installed one in a Firebird yet, but i would assume that it will fit.

Comment

I am also interested if there will be a Tiger Cage made/designed for the G-Body?
      Thanks

Comment

G Body Tiger Cage

I have been trying for three years to get Ridetec to build a G body Tiger Cage. Thay have quit responding to my inquiries.

Comment

I asked on the open forum during the 48HOURCAMARO build the same question about a G-Body Tiger Cage.
          Amber at RideTech told me to post the same question here in the forum.

Maybe...we will get a response,

I know they are in Nashville at Goodguys this weekend.

Comment

yeah, with the 48 hour camaro build most of us have been tied up this week.

At this time the G-Body is low on the Tiger Cage list, sorry. However, we do track every inquiry on our website, on our forum, and on our phones. To this point there has not been sufficient interest in the G-Body Tiger Cage to justify the expense of development.

If you can get more G-Body owners interested, and get them to contact us regarding the application it will move up the list. Until we have more interest it's going to be a while as other applications will be developed first.

Comment

OK then, consider this another request for a G-body Tigercage, In fact, I'll take two.

Comment

G body tiger cage

It has been nearly four years now that I have been patiently waiting for you guys to produce a G body Tiger Cage. I know you have at least 3 other customers request one. I would like to have a production date please.

Comment

G body tiger cage

We got G body rear shockwaves now! Please let's get a tiger cage!

Comment

So any new cars in the works for the tiger cage?

Comment

2010 Camaro Tiger Cage is drawn in the computer. Now it's on to making parts and fitting it in the car. We'll have updates on the website when it starts going together.

Comment

G Body Tiger Cage

Originally posted by rajahtarri View Post
                        It has been nearly four years now that I have been patiently waiting for you guys to produce a G body Tiger Cage. I know you have at least 3 other customers request one. I would like to have a production date please.
                        Going on year 5 now........ Do you guys even intend on building a G body Tiger Cage???? Please just be honest about it.

Comment

Yes, we intend to build the G-Body Tiger Cage.

However we must first develop the applications that our research shows will sell best.

If you would like us to move it up the list you could always call a Sales Member and give him a credit card number. That will force us to get it done sooner!

Comment

I have a '69 Camaro and have been considering this cage for quite some time. I like the idea of the bolt-in application and your hoop-to-package tray bars provide much better rear passenger headroom than most other cages. Have you seen any of your customers powder coat this cage yet? As pretty as stainless steel is(in my kitchen), I'm not really interested in having stainless steel bars running through my interior and would prefer to have the system powder coated in satin black to make it less visible. Also, would powder coating the bars cause any loss in the clamping ability/strength of the clamps?

Thanks,
                            Chris

Comment

Good questoins Chris, However I'm not sure we can answer those as we have not done any testing w/ powercoating over the bar. didn't think we would have anyone want to do that.

I think you will like the stainless tho, we glass bead blast them, so they have a nice satin finish to them, no bushed lines.

Comment

So new body style camaro is in the works!

How about 99-07 silverado sierra?

Comment

Working...
                                X