X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darren@ridetech.com
    started a topic TigerCage

TigerCage

The TigerCage is the brand name for the new bolt in roll cage systems that we are developing for 60's & 70's muscle cars. I'm sure that you guys have a bunch of questions so shoot......

Here is a nice video of Bret introducing the TigerCage to Hub Garage.
    http://www.hubgarage.com/hubtv/channels/6/videos/114

Attached Files

• britt@ridetech.com
    replied
    we've not introduced any new applications in a while. Been too busy making other parts.
    However, if you all keep asking it helps move it up the "to do" list.

Leave a comment:

• Fr8Train
    replied
    You guys and gals probably get annoyed by people askin this but any updates on different applications?, love the style of your tigercage with the low slung door bars and lookin for one for a 2002 trans am.

Leave a comment:

• Maniak907
    replied
    Any Updates on Certifications with SFI/NHRA?

Leave a comment:

• darren@ridetech.com
    replied
    No news on either one of those projects. We have been making some headway on certification w/ SFI/NHRA. Once that is complete things will move quicker.

Leave a comment:

• rajahtarri
    replied
    G Body Tiger Cage

Hello,
    Any news on when you plan on designing the G Body Tiger Cage? Thank you, Greg

Leave a comment:

• yaadman_gt
    replied
    Anyone at Ridetech still looking at this thread??! What's the latest on a Tigercage for SN95/New Edge Mustangs?

Franz

Leave a comment:

• hot air
    replied
    Tiger Cage for 84-87 Grand National

Any thought to make a Tiger Cage for the Buick T-Types and Grand Nationals?
    Conrad

Leave a comment:

• britt@ridetech
    replied
    It's best to order directly from us.
    Our dealers (Summit included) do a GREAT job of handling these orders, but they are not like dealing with the people who designed the parts.

Leave a comment:

• chriscraig73
    replied
    Originally posted by britt@ridetech.com View Post
    We offer an "offset" harness bar that allows you to slide the seat further back.

We are still working on SFI certification. . .but it's taking forever. Mostly on their end. We've provided a lot of information, but since there are no rules for a bolt in cage they have to write the rule book first, then apply that to our cage.
    Great thanks for the quick reply. To get the off-set should I purchase directly from you or is this a kit that is readily available at places like Summit, etc.?

Leave a comment:

• britt@ridetech.com
    replied
    We offer an "offset" harness bar that allows you to slide the seat further back.

We are still working on SFI certification. . .but it's taking forever. Mostly on their end. We've provided a lot of information, but since there are no rules for a bolt in cage they have to write the rule book first, then apply that to our cage.

Leave a comment:

• chriscraig73
    replied
    I am considering a tiger cage for my 69 Chevelle. However, I am 6'4" and have installed seat relocation brackets that move the seat back 2". Will this interfere with the harness bar?

Also, are you still working to obtain NHRA and/or SFI certifications on the Tiger Cage? It appears that you stopped this activity once you obtained the ECTA certification.

Leave a comment:

• medbali76
    replied
    Any plan on doing tigercage for 67-70 Mustang/Cougar?

Leave a comment:

• Kjape
    replied
    Good!

Originally posted by britt@ridetech.com View Post
    Yes, we intend to build the G-Body Tiger Cage.

However we must first develop the applications that our research shows will sell best.

If you would like us to move it up the list you could always call a Sales Member and give him a credit card number. That will force us to get it done sooner!
    Well i would buy it but as fast as i am able to get it Btw how is the shipping to Norway

Leave a comment:

• xx_ED_xx
    replied
    So new body style camaro is in the works!

How about 99-07 silverado sierra?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X